From 21 Euro a month you can give a vulnerable Gambian child the chance in life they deserve.
We are always looking for new sponsors to help some of the most children from poor families to go back to school. Unfortunately the quality of free primary education remains very low in poor schools and secondary education continues to be expensive and unaffordable for many.
Once a child has undergone rehabilitation through our programme, we are committed, with your support, to ensuring each and every child gets the best possible chance at a good education. This is their only hope of a positive, successful future where they will be able to support their own families when older.
How does CEDAG’s Child Sponsorship Programme support children?
CEDAG’s Child Sponsorship Programme supports children by :
• Providing access to Early Childhood Education (Day care centre and Nursery schools)
• Providing access to primary and secondary school, ensuring continued essential education beyond basic level.
• Improving their chances of accessing employment in the future.
• Increasing self esteem.
• Enabling them to become contributing members of society.
How much does Child Sponsorship Cost?
School fees can vary according to the child’s individual needs and the amount you, as a sponsor, can manage to give 250 Euro for one year.
How will my CEDAG use my donation?
Using your donation CEDAG will provide the identified child with the following:
• School fees, registration fees, exam fees.
• School uniform and school expenses.
• Transport costs
• Termly visits from CEDAG sponsorship Officer to ensure that each sponsored child is progressing well.
What will I receive from CEDAG?
In exchange for your regular contribution, you will receive letters from your child during school holidays and updates on their progress, as well as photographs and copies of their school report.
I want to know more!
For information about our Child Sponsorship write to email@example.com or you fill our contact us form.